Opportunity: Corporate Recruiter
HHM is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to manage recruitment efforts for corporate-level positions and key positions at managed hotel properties for a growing group of companies in the lodging sector.
- Expand and assist in directing the current recruitment and selection process to ensure adequate candidates for future growth.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies (internal and external) to achieve the most appropriate sourcing, evaluation, and selection of the most qualified and diverse talent.
- Partner with internal customers and develop and implement a talent pipeline strategy that ensures future talent needs are being met.
- Provide a continuous flow of candidates via relational recruitment tactics, proactive recruiting sourcing, establishing companies as talent targets, and utilization of search firm partners (where applicable).
- Provide leadership to the business to drive the alignment and adoption of the talent acquisition model, ensuring consistency in the approach to communicating the company’s employment process and creating a consistent experience for all candidates.
- Develop and communicate metrics to track and improve placement timelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a recruiter. or in the staffing industry.
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local employment regulations.
About HHM Hospitality
HHM Hospitality is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.