Mount Diablo Lending
Are you interested in becoming a mortgage recruiter? If so, we are looking for you! You’ll work with our hiring managers to find us the ideal candidate for each position, and will handle the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
The ideal applicant will have experience leveraging multiple methods of candidate sourcing, leaving no stone unturned, and a great, bubbly personality. If you love high-volume, full-cycle talent acquisition, relationship building, and are detail-oriented, please reach out to us today.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process (candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up) for the direct hire of qualified candidates
- Document detailed and accurate communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Manage a strong pipeline of solid relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Expand candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as colleges, networking groups, military sources, technical schools, and service organizations
- Interface with hiring managers and branch managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers, mortgage loan processors, underwriters, etc.)
- Recent knowledge of human resource policies, hiring best practices, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- Familiarity with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
- Excellent time management, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Three years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, real estate, or financial services industries
- 4-year ( Bachelor’s) degree is highly valuable - high school diploma required
$16 - $17 hourly
About Mount Diablo Lending
Mount Diablo Lending was founded with a mission of bringing very low rates to the market. Our entire business model is predicated on delivering our clients a competitive interest rate. We’ve engineered a business model that alleviates unnecessary layers which allows us to be more efficient and competitive. For years, we’ve strived to bring our clients competitive rates.
Ramon Von Walker, our CEO has been ranked as a top 10 loan officer in the United States of America by Scotsman Guide. He achieved this level of success 6 years after entering the industry. He is extremely passionate about sharing all of the secrets, tools, and strategies that propelled him to success.