Motto Mortgage Synergy
We’re looking for an experienced mortgage recruiter to help us source, evaluate, and place top talent who share our commitment to excellent customer service. We will look to you to employ multiple methods and creative strategies to find the very best candidates for the job. You will manage the full-cycle recruitment process from start to finish and keep accurate and detailed communication records to build your candidate pipeline. If you have high-volume recruitment experience and a proven track record of successful mortgage industry placements, we’d love to talk.
- Expand outreach methods to job seekers, such as open houses, job fairs, job boards, social media, and high volume cold calling
- Expand candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as colleges, networking groups, military sources, technical schools, and service organizations
- Manage a strong pipeline of solid relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Keep pristine and detailed communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Collaborate with hiring managers and branch managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers, mortgage loan processors, underwriters, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
- Current knowledge of recruitment best practices, human resource policies, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- Excellent time management, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting or as a sales manager, branch manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, real estate, or financial services industries
- 4-year ( Bachelor’s) degree is highly valuable - high school diploma required
$75,000-$100,000 at plan
About Motto Mortgage Synergy
Motto Mortgage Synergy is a wholesale mortgage brokerage proudly affiliated with RE/MAX International. We provide loan originators with some of the highest paying commission splits in the industry as well as top-rated industry support. We were recently voted as one of the top 500 fastest growing franchises in the country by Entrepreneur magazine.
· We seek to be an office that empowers loan officers through collaboration, productivity, and a nurturing work environment dedicated to promoting career and financial growth.
· One-Team Mentality
· Community Involvement
*We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.