Our HomeSmart corporate office has an immediate need for a Recruitment Representative to join our HR team. If you’re passionate about helping people find an organization they can call home, then this opportunity is for you.
You will focus on recruiting efforts and implementing progressive recruiting strategies. The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication skills, professionalism and the ability to persuade and influence the decision-making process.
- Attracts, screens and recruits candidates according to position description.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers.
- Develops and administers sourcing strategies for identifying, recruiting and selection of highly qualified employees.
- Conducts screening of resumes and initial phone or in person interviews. Refers candidates for the next level of interviews.
- Interacts with hiring managers and candidates regarding the status of openings.
- Interfaces with applicants, candidates, and external sources to develop robust talent pipelines for ongoing hiring needs.
- Responds to employment inquiries from potential candidates.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new hires including new hire orientation.
- Assists with special projects, events, and activities.
- Assists in maintaining the HRIS system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in recruiting and/or Human Resources preferred
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company culture and industry
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Opportunistic, innovative, and creative with a can-do mentality
- Team player who can build internal and external relationships at all levels
- Can thrive in an environment with constant change
- Results oriented demeanor
- Creativity - what else can you bring to the table?
- Fun energy! We want someone who can relate to and understand our company values and bring that to all they do
- A sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
$45,000 - $55,000 DOE
About Homesmart Corporate
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 14,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Charitable contributions and events
- Advancement and career opportunities