RE/MAX Community Real Estate
Earn a Guaranteed 4% Co-op minimum regardless of what is listed in the MLS. No haggling or negotiating commissions. Corporate Home Buyer is funding purchase of 20-30 homes per month in Harford, Cecil, Baltimore and Anne Arundel Counties - Paying up to 100% or more of market value.
Beat out other buyers with as-is cash offers and quick or flexible settlement dates.
Beat out other investor offers with 100% or more of market value offers in higher price ranges than typical investors search.
We teach you how to identify properties in the $250K-$500K range that meet the basic criteria of our Home Buyer.
- Identify properties that meet Commercial Buyer's criteria
- Provide detailed information to buyer about the home, area, rental rates and cap rate
- Write Offers
- Submit to Seller using our exclusive Buyers Package to help you win in a multiple offer situation
- Once offer is selected our highly trained Team will process the sale for you so you can focus on the next deal
- Review Closing docs with client
- Attend Closing, collect paperwork and check
- Previous Real Estate experience
- 2nd Mile Service Always
- Advanced knowledge of Bright MLS
- Must be teachable and coachable
- Able to work in a Team Environment
- Titanium Level Coaching and Accountability
- Make and keep more money
- NO cold calling
- NO door knocking
- NO prospecting
- NO marketing or advertising
$125,000 commission at plan plus benefits
About RE/MAX Community Real Estate
We EXIST to impact others to prosper by DISRUPTING the STATUS QUO of traditional real estate through INNOVATIVE thinking and technology to create LOYAL, LIFETIME customers, and be the BEST place to work in the industry!
- Serving Big! – Our Team Members, Clients, and Community
- Providing clients with WOW service
- Elevating team members personally and professionally
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
We believe in family first. Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Vinny Steo, the CEO, is here to help Team Members succeed and clients reach their goals.