Assist the accounting and finance teams with general accounting functions including maintaining the general ledger; performing accounts payable and receivable tasks, and compliance with SOX.
- Assist in maintaining and closing the company’s general ledger, including preparation of journal entries, review of the general ledger, investigation of errors and anomalies, and preparation of account reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist in the evaluation of internal control over financial reporting in accordance Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), including testing of internal controls and maintenance of information.
- Assist in supporting the external auditors in their examination of the Company’s financial statements and internal controls over financial reporting.
- Process invoices (and cut checks, as needed) in accordance with related policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Handle valid vendor inquiries timely and completely to ensure a high level of customer service to external customers.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Minimum two years of coursework completed.
About HHM Hospitality
HHM Hospitality is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.