Educate Mortgage is dedicated to disrupting the mortgage industry for good. We believe borrowers deserve a competitive mortgage, and our Sales team should have access to simple and fair compensation, coupled with leading technology that allows them to focus on selling. As a fast-growing mortgage lender and broker, we are expanding our communications team.
Are you a digital copywriter with an interest in the mortgage industry? If you enjoy translating complex mortgage products into conversational content this opportunity is for you! This position can be remote, part-time or freelance with a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- Create content for email marketing, social media, and other digital campaigns
- Copywriting, copyediting, and proofreading items such as brochures, social media posts, and other marketing collateral
- Occasionally develop, source, and write content for our blogs
- Work with Compliance to ensure projects comply with mortgage law and practices
- 1+ years of experience in a creative, digital, marketing, or professional writing role
- Mortgage, financial services, or banking experience/knowledge is a plus
- Ability to take the creative direction, run with the instructions, and deliver beyond expectations
- Capable of making last-minute changes based on market fluctuations
- Proactively manage and communicate project status to CMO
- Ability to balance multiple projects with aggressive and competing timelines, deliverables, and expectations while still paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
$17 - $20 hourly
About Educate Mortgage
Educate Mortgage is a lender based in California and licensed in 19 states. We provide our borrowers excellent service, and competitive rates on their purchase and refinance loans. Learn more at https://educatemortgage.com/.