Andersen Group Realty
We are seeking a copywriter consultant to create engaging written copy for our top-producing real estate team. In this role, you will work to create written copy across each of our marketing channels. You’ll collaborate with our real estate operations and sales team in order to successfully execute strategies using written copy.
You’ll partner with the CEO, Director of Operations, designers, video editors, photographers, and sales team to write creative content that connects with new and current audiences.
You are excited about creating an experience through writing that delights people and gets them to engage with our brand. You’re eager to improve your process and approach to your work and learn through experimentation. You value collaboration and seek ideas from your teammates. You’re ready to create meaningful work that helps you get to the next level in your writing career.
- With direction, write marketing copy for a fast-growing real estate company, including property descriptions, emails, landing pages, digital ads, video scripts, event collateral, blogs and more
- Master best practices for writing benefit-driven and action-oriented headlines, titles, subheads, copy, hook points and CTAs
- Learn and understand how our real estate team helps clients with the home buying, selling, and investing processes
- Collaborate with marketers and fellow creatives to get every project done well, on time, and on message
- Contributes to multi-channel marketing campaigns by creating high-quality engaging copy
- A copywriter with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience and a strong online portfolio of work for different audiences and formats
- You’re current on best practices for digital short-form copywriting, from crafting a high-performing subject line to making the most of limited ad space
- Unfazed by short deadlines, you’re comfortable juggling several assignments and tracking your work with project management tools
- You can take feedback on your own work gracefully and make suggestions to strengthen others’ writing when needed
- You demonstrate impeccable grammar and spelling, with strong attention to detail
- You can self-manage your time and complete projects independently
$50 - $100+ hourly (based on experience)
About Andersen Group Realty
As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded and achievement-oriented coworkers. With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive impact as we help clients navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.