RedKey Realty Leaders
The Coordinator of Agent Success (CAS) is a supporting role to the agents in our Chesterfield office and to the Director of Agent Success at Chesterfield. The main goals are to connect agents to RedKey services, manage the transition of agents to and from the brokerage, provide basic IT support for computers, smartphones, and printers, and maintain relationships with RedKey agents to improve engagement. The CAS is expected to work within the company database Cloze daily and be accessible by phone, email, and Slack during normal business hours. To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following skills: time management, problem solving, excellent customer service, and an enterprising spirit.
- Supports the Director of Agent Success in their goals for agent production and retention and recruiting through brainstorming, providing reports, or implementing new organization ideas.
- Attends weekly department meetings to discuss 90-day goals, resolve issues, and report number of agent one on ones and percentage of agents with a database.
- Schedules appointments and follows up with agent candidates, ensuring all mandatory documentation has been completed and adheres to MREC/SLAR guidelines and company policy.
- Welcomes joining agents and provides an orientation to the company, informing them of all RedKey services, introduces department members, communicates company procedures, and ensures access to RedKey systems and provided tools.
- Consults new agents applying for their real estate license, informing them of the process and ensuring licensing meets MREC/SLAR guidelines and company policy.
- Communicates regularly and follows-up with regarding any of RedKey services outlined in their DAS business plan(s). Advises and assists with the implementation like replacing website content, creating email blasts, or bulk mailing options.
- Oversees and manages the departure of agents transitioning to other brokerages. Guaranteeing necessary documentation has been processed by MREC/SLAR guidelines. Removes access to all company systems, documentation, and communications, and ensures departing agents have prior contract documentation and contact database(s).
- Facilitates “Ninja Selling” best practices, assisting in company adoption, meeting sessions, and presentations as needed.
- Provides basic IT support for RedKey's platforms (G-Suite, Dotloop, Propertybase Go, and Testimonial Tree) and for basic computer and smartphone problems with staff and agents.
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: 1-2 years of IT help desk or real estate administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be detail oriented and regularly take initiative
$35,000 - $37,000 yearly
About RedKey Realty Leaders
RedKey Realty Leaders is the largest independent brokerage in the St. Louis area. Jill Butler started RedKey in 2012 and we’ve grown to over 170 agents and 2 locations. Our goal is to coach and develop excellent real estate leaders and foster a community of agents and staff that live our core values: Big-hearted, Servant Leaders, Honey Badgers, Committed to Excellence, and Fun and a little quirky.