We are looking for a cook who enjoys working in a fast-paced atmosphere. We need someone to prepare food stations, cook a large volume of food, and ensure that all food safety and storage rules are followed. Our ideal applicant has prior food industry experience, preferably in fast food, quick service, or fast-casual restaurants, and possesses a willingness to learn. Our ideal applicant is a team player who is eager to collaborate with other crew members and has strong time management skills.
- Cook food according to instructions provided on food order slips or through verbal directions
- Check food temperatures with thermometers to ensure that food has reached safe levels of heat for consumption
- Sweep, mop, clean countertops, and wipe down all used surface areas at the end of each shift
- Ready food stations by washing, cutting, dicing, and chopping items needed for food prep
- Recognize and adhere to quality requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products, as well as correct storage and waste management
- Must have excellent time-management skills and be able to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage regulations
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Previous experience working in fast food or quick service restaurant is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
$16 - $18 hourly
About Bamboozle Living
Bamboozle Living's restaurants have been “Bamboozling customers into healthy eating” for over 14 years with fresh, healthy Vietnamese and Southeast Asian-inspired dishes. Our Seminole Heights and Channelside locations offer a relaxing environment and a flexible menu providing quality food that can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of dietary preferences.