Wall Street Almeda
Do you consider yourself to be someone who works well under pressure? If that's the case, our busy quick service restaurant has a great opening for a cook like you. Someone with experience setting up food service areas, preparing a high-volume of food, and maintaining proper food storage conditions is desired. An interest in learning and prior work experience in the food industry are ideal qualities for the position. We need someone who can perform well under pressure, can prioritize their tasks, and can work well with others on the crew. This position is open right now if that sounds like you!
- Cook food according to instructions provided on food order slips or through verbal directions
- Use thermometers to check that food has reached an appropriate temperature before serving it
- Sweep, mop, clean countertops, and wipe down all used surface areas at the end of each shift
- Stock ingredients needed for food items by washing, cutting, dicing, or slicing them as needed
- Keep all workstations, counters, cooking equipment, and refrigerators clean and sanitary according to health and safety rules
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Needs to be able to multitask, prioritize, and have excellent time management skills
- Prior fast food or quick service restaurant industry experience is highly desired
- Ability to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage regulations
About Wall Street Almeda
Wall Street Almeda is a dining establishment that specializing in serving traditional Southern comfort food.