Adelphi Hotel Partners
We are looking for someone with a passion for food and strong time management abilities who can provide our clients with an exceptional dining experience. Our restaurant is busy, and we need a competent and experienced line cook who can ensure that our meals are made precisely to guest orders while still following our standard recipes consistently. To work a variety of stations on any given shift, our line cook must be adept in poaching, braising, roasting, grilling, sautéing, and frying. You need to be a team player who can effectively communicate with other kitchen staff to keep things running efficiently. If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a new opportunity in food service, please apply as soon as possible!
- Maintain work stations, including all countertops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition per health and safety regulations
- Ensure that all interactions with visitors, vendors and colleagues are conducted in a professional and friendly manner
- Set up cooking stations and fill them with all of the essential preparation items for a shift
- Adhere to established storage and waste control standards for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products to ensure quality food is served
- Prepare food orders on the line by cooking items to order, grilling, broiling, sauteing and meet all presentation guidelines and follow standard recipes
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification such as a GED
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Must be able to meet all safety and sanitation requirements of kitchen equipment and food storage
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
$19 - $23 hourly
About Adelphi Hotel Partners
The Adelphi Hotel Partners is Saratoga Springs’ landmark boutique property which blends old-world grace and Victorian grandeur with exceptional service and style for today’s guests. It is a part of Adelphi Hospitality Group which manages luxury hotels, restaurants, and hospitality properties.