Hilton Atlanta Perimeter
Cook (PM Shift)
We are looking for someone with a passion for food and strong time management abilities who can provide our clients with an exceptional dining experience. Our restaurant is busy, and we need a competent and experienced line cook who can ensure that our meals are made precisely to guest orders while still following our standard recipes consistently. To work a variety of stations on any given shift, our line cook must be adept in poaching, braising, roasting, grilling, sautéing, and frying. You need to be a team player who can effectively communicate with other kitchen staff to keep things running efficiently. If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a new opportunity in food service, please apply as soon as possible!
- Interact with visitors, vendors, and associates while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Assemble a system of food stations and fill them with everything they need for the shift
- Prepare food orders on the line by cooking items to order, grilling, broiling, sauteing and meet all presentation guidelines and follow standard recipes
- Clean and sanitize all workstations, including counters, utensils, cooking equipment, and the refrigerator, in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Guarantee that quality food is supplied, by adhering to specified storage and waste control requirements for meats, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Must be able to meet all safety and sanitation requirements of kitchen equipment and food storage
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification such as a GED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
About Hilton Atlanta Perimeter
Next to the Highway 19/I-285 intersection, our stylish suites are at the heart of the Perimeter Center business district. We're less than a mile from Dunwoody Metro Station, linking to downtown Atlanta, and Perimeter Mall is 10 minutes away via free shuttle – covering a three-mile radius.