KP Asset Management
We are on the search for a full-time COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command, reporting to the CEO and responsible for the efficiency of the entire organization.
We need someone who can take responsibility, make decisions, and effectively handle or delegate the tasks required of them - Someone who is dedicated to doing the job whenever, however they must to get the required results! We want someone who has a passion for what we are doing and wishes to make those around them better through example and by training!
Your mission will be to take our high-performing organization and evolve it to the next level with repeatable processes, strong team members, and excellent culture!
We want to hear from you if you are…
And you want to...
- Do what you love and make those around you better
- Work in a compassionate, fast-moving environment allowing independence and freedom to create your success
Compensation: $60,000 Annually + Bonuses
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
Responsible for all day-to-day management of mobile home parks in the portfolio
- Work with on-site management to service clients
- On-site staffing and training
- Maintaining properties through vetting, hiring, and overseeing contractors and reviewing on-site staff inspections
- Visit properties to verify that proper maintenance is being done and oversee the bookkeeping of these properties
- Reviewing insurance policies so that properties remain properly insured
- Managing title transfers of mobile homes
- Responsible for making sure all city, county, and state licensing is kept up to date
- Compiling and working within operating budgets for each property
- Oversee the renovation and make-ready process
- Oversee the sales and leasing personnel
- Report KPI's to the CEO
- Constantly looking for areas where we can improve service, and where we can cut costs without affecting service levels
- Project management experience
- Property management
- Ability to build and work within budgets
- Must be looking for a long term relationship, not a stepping stone
- Able to effectively manage direct reports
- Firm but compassionate - Enjoys working with and helping people
- Willing and able to deal with difficult clients while constantly maintaining a professional attitude
- Self-motivated and works effectively without direct oversight and constant direction
- Willing and able to work remotely and have a good working knowledge of communications technology and accounting software
- Must be able to work within processes and see where items can be improved and work with CEO to improve processes or add processes as necessary
$60,000 Annually + Bonuses
About KP Asset Management
KP Asset Management LLC is committed to providing affordable housing to low-income families across the Midwest. We strive to provide the cleanest, safest, and best value in housing available.
We are a family-owned and operated company. We are headquartered in Crown Point, Indiana. We pride ourselves on our Midwestern family values. We invest our own capital, alongside that of our investors in our business. Our current portfolio consists of 12 mobile parks in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio.