Holland Mortgage Advisors
Some of the duties of the controller include...
- Import data into AMB which includes daily spreadsheets out of Loan Origination System, Warehouse lenders, and manually enter and record any payables and deposits to loan level if necessary
- Pay all the bills and cut checks. Owner then signs and you mail them out
- Files all of the records and then during our audits prepares them for review by our auditor
- Prepares all the reports for financial data for our various investors and regulatory bodies.
- Bank reconciliations
- Tracks and records payments to appraisers in two systems (appraisal management software)
- Tracks down any discrepancies between the books and the reports figures them out and then corrects any problems
- Prepares and files 1099’s and 1098’s
- Updates and maintains the balance sheet with cash, investments, and debt business debts
- Preference will be given if you have mortgage experience but it is not required
- Experience as a Controller is a must
- Works well in a self-directed manner
- Precise, thorough and detail oriented
About Holland Mortgage Advisors
- Holland Mortgage Advisors is a Pittsburgh-based mortgage lender with offices in Erie.
- The Mission of Holland Mortgage Advisors is simple: to offer our clients friendly, quality and comprehensive service.