We are seeking a Controller to serve as a day-to-day leader in an expanding real estate brokerage in the Los Angeles Area.
At our Real Estate Company, the Controller is the accounting and operations point person of the office and taskmaster who keeps the office running at maximum efficiency with minimum disruption.
Successful individuals in this role balance assertive operational leadership with soft people skills.
The Controller will primarily be focused on growing the office in partnership with the CEO, and ensuring that day-to-day brokerage operations run flawlessly – including bookkeeping and accounting systems, administrative/office operations, client services, marketing, and Responsibilities. The Controller is a leadership role within our company.
- All bookkeeping (A/R and A/P) requirements for all associate transactions and reporting to corporate accounting, with daily, weekly monthly computer inputs and reporting systems development, implementation, and refinement as necessary to ensure the efficient and effective operations of the Market Center.
- Provide administrative and operational support for the CEO and other leadership members as necessary, including but not limited to: creating agendas, organizing meetings, recording meeting minutes.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and management of personnel.
- Support of the CEO in managing agents and the Market Center.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of new products and services to introduce them to existing agent associates
- Managing receptionists, office staff, agents, etc.
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 2 years
- Experience in a busy professional office setting, with 1-3 years of real estate, service, administrative, and management and leadership positions
- Proven ability to manage essential accounting and full charge bookkeeping tasks and reporting
- Responsiveness, and ability to execute key initiatives and requirements in an efficient manner while balancing daily requirements
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and relationship management, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Top candidates will be well-organized, logical, problem-solvers.
- The Controller has a happy, positive attitude and a cool-headed perspective.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Keller Williams
Who you work for matters!
Expanding real estate brokerage in the Los Angeles Area.
We’re #1. Holding the top spot in agent count, units, and sales volume, our sales force is one to be reckoned with. Home to the Tech-Enabled Agent, our business model equips agents with a technological edge and the ability to offer customers whatever they wish.