- We need a Controller who will plan, direct and coordinate all accounting operational functions including managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results. Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements is also key.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls. Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- A Controller oversees an organization's daily accounting operations, including the accounting, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable departments. The controller also helps guide a company's strategic financial decisions and is therefore integral to the financial health of the firm.
- Manage cash flow, monitor internal controls, and approve invoices.
- Compile financial reporting, act as audit liaison, and assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure financial compliance and minimize financial risk.
- This is an in-office Monday - Friday position with 5 days paid vacation after 90 days and 10 days paid vacation after 1 year including 6 paid holidays per year (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving day & Christmas Day), matching retirement plan after 1 year and health insurance available.
- Accounting, Quickbooks, and Numeracy skills.
- Keeping up to date with regulations.
- Leadership and team management.
- Handling deadlines and pressure situations.
- Business acumen and Strategic planning.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Must pass background and credit check
$55,000 - $80,000 (depending on experience)
About Limbird Team
- We're so grateful to our clients for voting for us as the BEST OF THE BEST Real Estate Company, Agent, Brokerage, and Customer Service in Northwest Arkansas!
- With the Limbird Real Estate Group umbrella and you get an entire TEAM of 50+ professionals all working for you! Nobody can be great at everything, but our team is extremely specialized in the industry. That’s why we have specialized agents, an operations manager, closing coordinators, listing coordinators, a marketing coordinator, a photography & videography specialist, a social media specialist, and so much more.