Ashton Taylor Realty
We are looking for an experienced administrative professional to join our growing team. You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of our clients and agents. We are a top producing team that produces 10-30 contracts per month.
Must have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, be a team player, and be willing to be obtain a GA Real Estate licensed within the first year of hire.
Top 5 Signs This Is The Right Job For You
- When people freak out, you’re the one calming them down.
- Sometimes you can’t even make plans with friends without a defined, orderly process.
- People stare in wonder as you describe your insane… or…“orderly” filing system.
- You are a master communicator, able to diffuse almost any situation.
- You are able to handle last minute emergencies calmly and with a smile.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Assist in tracking company volume and agent appointments/sales.
- Updates entire team regarding files.
- Daily accountability with Team Leader.
- Tracking agent appointments/sales in a spreadsheet.
- Providing weekly team reports.
- MUST have previous experience in the real estate industry.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Email, Google Calendar, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management and time blocking
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must be able to multi-task
- Able to thrive in a fast paced busy environment
- Must be okay with accountability
- Team player a must
$12.00-$17.00 and Bonus Structure Based
About Ashton Taylor Realty
Ashton Taylor Realty is a dynamic, full-service lifestyle Real Estate company. Our model is dedicated to empower, educate, and advance today’s real estate professionals. We want to help you create personal wealth, balance family and career so that you can have a quality lifestyle.
Ashton Taylor Realty was built to be a company that is invested in the success of our people, because we truly care. Our goal is to create unique culture among our agent family. A community of professionals who become one family. We believe that we all have to come together to change our industry, make a difference in local communities and provide opportunities for others.
Your success is our success. We want you to always feel AT Home with Ashton Taylor Realty.