Rubin Employment Law
Seeking Motivated Contract Employment Attorney - Please only apply if you have 3+ years’ experience in employment law!
Are you the next contract attorney for our employment law firm?
We are seeking a highly motivated employment law attorney with excellent skills to become a part of our growing team. The ideal candidate will be available for work on a project basis.
Are you looking for a growing, innovative culture where quality teamwork improves people’s lives every day? Do you thrive as a big fish in a small pond, with the owner’s ear tuned in to you? Would you enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients, design and execute strategies for them? Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this position could be a great fit for you. We strive to build lifelong relationships with our clients. We value team members who enjoy these rewarding relationships, and who know how to work hard and have fun.
- Negotiable compensation based on experience and qualifications
- Opportunities for growth financially and professionally for those who are willing to go above and beyond
If you feel inspired, excited or intrigued about anything in this post, keep reading.
If most of these apply to you, you’ll thrive as part of our team:
- You want to be challenged, not bored, by the work you’re doing
- You want to be part of a team that delivers results and creates happy, grateful clients
- You want to work with people you like
- You want to work with people who enjoy what they do
- You want the chance to grow professionally and earn more money
- You can find passion and purpose in helping to accomplish a greater mission
If you’re still reading, you’re intrigued and so are we!
Because we want to build a team of high-performance winners who welcome a challenge, we invite you to prove yourself.
The contract attorney will be responsible for various aspects of clients’ matters, including:
- Meeting with and counseling clients
- Devising strategies
- Finalizing and customizing documents
- Drafting pleadings
- Preparing for and attending hearings and trials
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an active member of the New Jersey Bar (and New York Bar preferred)
- Have 3+ years’ experience in employment law - this is required
- Be a self-starter, quick learner, and have a solid ability to work both independently and with a team remotely
- Be a creative problem solver, flexible and able to prioritize
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have solid computer and time-management skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion, confidentiality, and integrity in the handling of personal client information, including following the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with high standards for quality of work
- Be able to interact with our clients, colleagues, and co-workers in a compassionate, personable, and professional manner
While skills and experience are required and valued, attitude, character, personality, and integrity are of the utmost importance.
We look forward to hearing more about you.
$80 - $115 per hour
About Rubin Employment Law
Using compassion, knowledge, skills and experience, “We get employers and employees to stop fighting so everyone can get back to business!”™ People are happiest when they are productive because then they feel good about themselves. Disputes between employers and employees drain productivity and create tension at work and at home. Rubin Employment Law’s goal is to dissipate the tension by helping clients resolve their employment disputes as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. This is achieved by giving clients the tools they need to prevent and resolve their disputes.