Talented Tenth Law
Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and litigation associates on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the state bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
$30 - $40 hourly
About Talented Tenth Law
Talented Tenth Law is a boutique law firm that seeks to help our clients maximize their protection and prosperity in the courtroom and the boardroom. Our practice areas include commercial litigation, general civil litigation, and a mixture of simple and complex business transactions.