Atlass Hardware Corp.
The Contract and Collection Administrator is a self-motived team player who can work closely with the Accounting and Project Management teams and our customers. Also, it manages and administers the contracts between the company and its customers, ensures compliance by the company with the insurance obligations under the contracts, and monitors and preserves the company’s collection rights. This role provides collaboration between all departments for efficiency and consistency in the collection. It contributes by maintaining the company’s integrity under its contracts with its customers, holding its customers responsible for their payment obligations, and more.
The Contract and Collection Administrator administers and manages the Company's contracting rights and obligations. Also, administrate and collects customer payments and find resolutions to outstanding client payor account balances.
- Reviews, negotiates, administers, and manages all contracts between the Company and its customers, including the management and protection of lien rights, contract compliance, and collection.
- Keep a list of signed contracts on current jobs.
- Manages notices to the owner, releases of liens, and preservation of lien rights to ensure payment.
- Manages the company’s insurance policies (CGL, auto, worker’s comp, and property) and coordinates with the insurance agents to maintain insurance coverages required by customers and provides proof of insurance under contracts.
- Review and update annual MSA agreement with subcontractors, including obtaining current COI per company requirements.
- Follow and develop (with input from the management team) processes and procedures to promptly review, negotiate and sign contracts with customers.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Team to ensure that Company’s performance meets or exceeds standards under its contracts to its customers.
- Manages the collections of accounts receivable timely and accurate.
- Coordinate with project managers to successfully collect all accounts receivable.
- Ensure that all balances due for work performed by the Company are collected promptly.
- Generate a weekly AR report with the status of past-due invoices and collection status.
- Process customer payments accurately and timely, process customer refunds, review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies, small balance write off, and customer reconciliations.
- Advise and work with project managers about any delays in the collection.
- Assists with processing Pay Applications and billing.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Logistics Managers to track payment for all Change Orders.
- Close the project in Comsense upon receipt of final payment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Experience with contracting and/or collection in the construction industry
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Certified Paralegal
- Collection experience
- Familiarity with Pay Applications
- Familiarity with construction liens
- Minimum of 2 years experience in industry or related industry preferable
- General understanding of distribution businesses and project management billing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general Accounting software
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Atlass Hardware Corp.
Atlass Hardware Corp. is a family-owned business that started in 2001. We are a distributor of hollow metal doors, architectural wood doors, finish hardware, washroom accessories, toilet partitions, and specialties (Divisions 8 and 10) for commercial construction projects in South Florida. In addition, Atlass Hardware distributes a comprehensive array of building supplies to commercial projects in the Caribbean. AHC works directly with general contractors, construction managers, architects, designers, and developers. The team members of AHC strive to provide exceptional service and to deliver an unparalleled experience to its customers. AHC provides a customized door, architectural hardware, specialties, and building supplies package that meets the specifications for the project, including the security and life-safety requirements of the jurisdiction.