We have fun together while investing in your future. We’ll take you on team outings, invite you to our company-wide picnics, and provide you with useful tools during “Lunch and Learn” opportunities. Are you courageous enough to step outside of your comfort zone and become a first responder? Monroe Restoration in South Bend is immediately hiring resilient and strong Content CleaningTechnicians to help us meet the increasing demand for our services. Every single day, our team of cleaning techs answers calls from people in crisis and helps them rebuild and restore their businesses and homes after a tragedy has occurred. Yes, it’s hard sometimes, and no, we’re not going to sugar-coat things._
This job is messy, challenging, fun, and highly valued by our community. If you want your work to be appreciated, you want to advance your career and cross-train, and you’d like being a part of a dynamic, ever-improving team and culture, send us your resume today.
We offer useful benefit plans - medical, dental, vision, disability and 401k.
What’s it Like to Work at Monroe Restoration?
- "This is an emergency business and it can be tough, but we get to do exciting work and experience moments that make all the tough parts worthwhile.”
- "We get to change lives and help people regain hope.”
- "Our team is passionate about improving peoples’ lives. The amount of compassion this team shows is inspiring and makes me want to do more.”
What Turns a Great Job into a Great Career?
- We offer career advancement opportunities and let you cross-train with other departments.
- We pay above average for our industry: $12 - $18 per hour, depending on your experience.
- We give recognition and reward top performers in meaningful ways.
- We give you paid time off (PTO) from work and company paid holidays.
- We recognize the work can be taxing, so we provide mental health resources to help cope and overcome difficult workdays.
- You go home every day knowing your work has made a positive difference.
Monroe Restoration | Equal Employment Opportunity | South Bend, IN | Fort Wayne, IN
For the last 50 years, Monroe Restoration has led the restoration industry in providing top-tier customer support after fire, smoke, and water damage has occurred to nearby properties. Our restoration and cleanup service professionals provide vital help to neighbors when they need it most. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains inclusive work environments and is intolerant of harassment and discrimination. If you want a job you can be proud of, come see us in person and visit us on the net at www.monroerestoration.com.
- You arrive at the office each workday and get supplies ready for upcoming appointments.
- You perform cleaning services, content manipulation, fire recovery and electronics cleaning.
- You take photos for damage loss reports, inventory contents, pack/protect personal goods, furniture and memories.
- You ensure the work vehicle you travel in stays stocked and clean.
- You establish good rapport with coworkers and you provide excellent service to clients.
- After training, you join our elite team of on-call service professionals on a rotating basis. (Don’t worry, we take turns being on call and you’ll receive extra pay.)
- You can work a flexible schedule, you have stamina, and you don’t mind physical labor or occasional heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- You will enjoy being a Content Technician if you want to help others while getting paid, and you have experience or interest in working in cleaning, demolition, or packing/moving services.
- You have a valid driver’s license and reasonable driving record.
- You’ve earned your high school diploma or equivalent, and you can pass a background check (no felonies, please).
- You understand what it takes to be a first responder and take pride in being a part of our rotating, on-call and weekend service team.
$14 - $16 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.