American Integrity Restoration
The Contents Technician is responsible for handling the daily tasks associated with each assigned contents job. Oversee and perform the hands-on processes of all water, fire, mold, and storm damaged content remediation. The Technician must be prepared at all times to accomplish content restoration work in a timely and professional manner following AIR and insurance program standards. They are also responsible for documenting the loss and acquiring all customer sign-offs as outlined below. The Technician is responsible for handling all production in the CPC (Contents Processing Center) and the field.
Core Purpose: AIR’s Core Purpose is the singular most important defining characteristic of why we exist as a business.
Core Values: AIR’s Core Values are the guiding principles we have established to guide our behaviors and decisions. Throughout the organization, these values are relied upon as consistent values to uphold in all of our interactions with our customers.
- Acts with Integrity
- Communicates Effectively
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Results
- Core Purpose
- Core Values
- Cycle Time (WIP)
Key Performance Indicators (in order):
- eNPS (employee net promoter score)
- Work in Process time (assignment to COS)
- Customer escalations
- Be able to effectively and compassionately communicate with the homeowner politely and courteously.
- Convey a positive image of AIR to the customer at all times following company policies by taking pride in your appearance, maintaining a positive attitude, and professionally conducting yourself.
- Contents Technician is required to wear the AIR uniform at all times.
- Work effectively and communicate with all AIR team members and departments.
- Inform Contents Management team of issues that arise on contents jobs promptly.
- Must have company-issued AIR tools with you at all times and ensure that they are in good working order.
- Based on AIR health standards, wear proper personal protective equipment whenever required.
- Participate in team activities such as training and certification programs.
- Be present for all weekly department meetings and provide input to help improve policies and procedures.
- Participate in the 24-hour on-call rotation schedule as required
- Direct crew members and subcontractors to perform their respective tasks and follow AIR quality standards.
- Ensure that the crews you are running are productive at all times
- Verify that the work premises are in a neat and orderly fashion
- Report the progress of all jobs to management promptly, including but not limited to: any homeowner issues, relevant communication with subcontractors
- Report the need for additional equipment or personnel on a job site. You must be able to determine what is needed and convey this information to Management for approval.
- Ability to problem solve in the Manager’s absence.
- Photograph the loss and download pictures to the customer folder within 24hrs
- Verify all job notes are in PSA daily.
- Ensure all proper paperwork is signed and submitted to the PC for scanning.
- Maintain a neat and orderly field file.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in mitigation, content restoration, moving, or equivalent, and relevant
- Understanding of the contents processes and equipment preferred
- Ability to handle contents, some heavy
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily travel throughout CT is required occasional weekend work
- Professional demeanor and appearance are required
- Required Classes/Certifications:
- Xact Contents
- Esporta Certified
- Certified Contents
- Reliable attendance
- Great customer service
- Speedy but careful work
- Attention to detail
$15 - $20 hourly
About American Integrity Restoration
At AIR, we come to work each day to help our customers solve problems, and provide them peace of mind. Integrity, Effective Communication, Care, Attention To Detail and Commitment to Results are in everything we do. All companies advertise that they provide "Great Service." We think that claim rings hollow when the core reason for doing business doesn't focus on how all of our employees conduct themselves at, and away from work.
We don't ever want to work for a customer who views our work as a commodity. We work hard to build and maintain relationships. We want to be viewed by our customers and partners as a company that cares, and that will provide prompt, courteous service at a moment's notice. We seek out relationships with customers who place value ahead of price-reliability and commitment ahead of "low bidder."