Arco + Associates
Are you a highly-motivated self-starter seeking a long-term career opportunity? Are you interested in joining a small team with endless opportunities for growth? Arco + Associates, an award-winning St. Louis-based marketing communications firm, is seeking a full-time content specialist. For more about the company: www.arcoandassociates.com.
Especially in small agencies, we all touch every part of the business. However, this position was created primarily to create content in a variety of formats including long-form and short-form copy, basic graphics, and video, social media posts and ads, etc.
To apply, please submit your resume. You will be prompted to add your content portfolio and a brief paragraph explaining why you are a perfect fit for the position.
- Copywriting/content creation for a variety of industries, audiences, and platforms (i.e. blogs, marketing emails, thought leadership articles, social media organic posts, and ads, etc.)
- Writing impactful Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn ad copy
- Social media content strategy, creation, and execution
- Social media page management for a variety of client accounts
- Writing clearly and concisely on a range of complex, research-based topics
- Basic graphic design using Canva or similar applications
- Creative and strategic brainstorming with a team to come up with innovative campaigns
- Careful editing and proofreading of a variety of content
- Creating and adhering to editorial calendars to ensure content and assets are produced on time
- Social media reporting—measure and optimize based on analytics, results, market conditions, and client feedback
- Make strategic content recommendations to drive engagement, impressions, awareness, thought leadership, lead generation/nurturing, and conversions
- Other misc. tasks as directed by leadership
- A highly skilled writer, communicator, content developer, and proofreader
- Strong knowledge of social media martech tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social) and all major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- An excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts and communicate the vision to designers and other teammates
- Organized and self-directed
- Fast-paced and able to multitask
- Deadline driven
- Competitive spirit
- Self-motivated, quick to learn, and assertive
- Enjoys working independently from home but also collaboratively with a team
- Upbeat, team-oriented attitude toward colleagues and clients
- An enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude and “whatever it takes” mentality
- Strong desire for, and track record of, success
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Passionate about all aspects of content marketing
- Knows how to separate what must be done well now and what can be improved later; an expert at prioritizing
Technical Requirements (can be provided if needed):
- Fast reliable internet connection
$42,000 (depending on experience)
About Arco + Associates
As a full-service marketing communications firm, we work with your team and/or your marketing department to create, plan, and execute targeted marketing strategies and initiatives.
Whether you need an integrated marketing plan for your company, an impactful ad campaign for a new product, or a media outreach to position your company’s CEO as a thought leader and subject matter expert, we deliver.
Arco & Associates’ clients usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Organizations that need big agency marketing and PR, without the big agency layers.
- Companies that need and want to stay in front of their target markets, but don’t have a full-time marketing staff.
- Companies who want a partner that comprehensively understands their organization…and how to move it forward.
- Organizations that need help aligning marketing with their business goals.