Do you have a passion for Positively Impacting People's Lives in their time of need? Are you looking for a supportive team environment? Our company is expanding and we have an opportunity for an experienced, action-oriented, outcome-driven Content Manager, with an established track record of success, to join our growing team. We strive to acquire talent that is passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a passion to deliver at the highest levels of quality in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Concraft, an Emergency Water and Fire Damage Restoration company is currently searching for a Content Manager to join our fast-paced, growing organization in Auburn Hills, that believes in, and lives our Core Values.
- Trustworthy- Be consistently dependable
- Empathy- Show others we care, be humble and kind
- Always- Communicate, listen, and look for ways to improve
- Make It Happen- Go above and beyond
This role will be responsible for all aspects of projects related to content. As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing, personal property (furniture, electronics, dishware, clothing) for homes/business, also overall project flow, focusing on efficiency, timeliness, quality, safety, and profitability of the project while ensuring a positive customer experience through completion.
- Oversee and manage clients' belongings for inventory, packing, wrapping, personal property within the confines of their home/business, determine that projects are executed on time, to budget, and of high quality.
- Responsible for closing the sale and obtaining signed work authorizations from property owners.
- Negotiate agreed price with insurance adjusters or property owners.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with customers, clients, adjusters, and employees.
- Document activities and communications in company software/systems; MS Outlook, Xactimate, Dash, and Encircle.
- Ability to be On-Call after hours for emergency calls; participate in a rotational schedule with other Project Managers for after-hours availability.
- Establish and maintain client relationships, seek referrals, and assist with the sales and marketing department as needed.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Content Management experience in the restoration industry.
- Experience in the moving and storage industry.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Proven attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Familiar with Xactimate, Dash, and Encircle is a plus.
- Basic computer/tablet skills.
- A TEAM player with a strong desire to learn and who can easily adapt to change.
- Attend company training sessions.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
$50,000 - $65,500 plus commission
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family ... and the potential of Being of Service together to our Clients and each other.