Breck Life Group
Are you our future Content Manager?
We’re looking for an all-star Content Manager to join our growing team as the owner of our content marketing initiatives across all digital platforms and formats. Your goal is singular and will be the beating heart of our business – to help us drive qualified traffic, leads, and sales digitally by establishing our company as the #1 authority in real estate in Summit County.
Our Content Manager must be a passionate brand storyteller with a journalist’s mindset, as well as an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
The right candidate will also possess the heart of a teacher with a love for learning, writing, and communication in all forms. Most of all, they will see the value in every person on our team and put them at ease, empowering them to tell their stories and share their expertise with our audience.
What your typical week will look like:
- Publication of three or more new pieces of content, be it text (blog articles) or video (YouTube).
- Interviewing team members and clients for content.
- Refresh, repurpose, and promote content to drive new traffic.
- Craft company email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, and more.
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for website and video content.
- Premium content production, including ebooks, webinars, etc.
- Social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Creating landing pages and other lead generation assets.
- General website updates and enhancements, e.g. new pages and calls-to-action placement.
- Professional development and continued education in relevant areas.
A degree in English, Journalism or Public Relations is highly preferred but not mandatory. Commensurate experience will be considered.
Skills and required knowledge
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
- Practical application of common editorial style guides, e.g. AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.
- Great at interviewing and deciphering what are the most important elements of the story. Training as a print or broadcast journalist is a bonus.
- Skilled at telling a story using words or images, with a successful history of creating content that draws in an audience.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Successful history managing editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing campaigns.
- An understanding of marketing principles.
- Clear articulation of the business goals behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Experience using Google Analytics and YouTube Analytics to measure and track traffic, sources, keyword ranking and growth.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships.
- Incredible people skills.
- Able to screen out sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
About Breck Life Group
Breck Life Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We offer personalized service based on local expertise, industry knowledge, and a passion for results. Among the top 1% of selling agents in Summit County, we have helped over 300 families find their dream home in the mountains.
Our team is dedicated to continuing to grow. Are you hungry to grow and reach your full potential? Then this opportunity is unmatched!