Our rapidly growing Real Estate Coaching and Consulting Team is looking for a talented Content Writer who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content through creating compelling and educational blog posts, services descriptions, social media content, and web copy.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive traffic and leads.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience.
We hire awesome people and top performers who love working with other awesome people!
Working hours Monday thru Thursday 7:30 am to 5 pm | Friday 7:30 am to 11:30 am at our Sumner, WA office
- Creating content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Creating content for website including, but not limited to blog postings, download descriptions, articles, certification courses, and curriculum.
- Manage digital, hardcover, and audiobooks for publishing on all media platforms.
- Assisting the marketing department in marketing all digital and hard copies of books on various media outlets and platforms.
- Learning the ins and outs of Amazon’s Kinde Direct Publishing for publishing eBooks/digital books.
- Learning the ins and outs of Amazon’s CreateSpace for publishing print books.
- Developing and maintaining coaching programs with an appropriate curriculum that supports the goals of each coaching program.
- Developing strategies and content for various events that support either client acquisition goals or client retention or both.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends the coaching program and marketing initiatives, both short and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Developing and maintaining a functional content calendar.
- Supervising the maintenance of content inventories.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print, and in-person.
- Supervising all writers, editors, formatters, cover artists.
- Work closely with Club Wealth’s Event Coordinator on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices and procedures, and culture
- Works effectively and communicates clearly with other employees.
- Handles changing deadlines and priorities.
- Review team members’ and own work for accuracy, completeness, and proper authority.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Honest, trustworthy, and extremely reliable
- Team player
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience using WordPress preferred but not required
- Infusionsoft CRM skills helpful, but not required
- Applicants must have the ability to cross-train
- Thinks outside the box
- Ability and willingness to learn something new
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to adjust and adapt to last-minute changes
- Ability to travel to 2-Big events a year (April and Nov)
- Must have the ability to learn fast
- Have a great attitude
- Are fun to be around
- Customer service oriented
$15 - $25 hourly
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!