RSP Holdings Inc.
You are good at working with your hands, you have a sharp mind with good communications skills, and you might even have carpentry experience. If you also have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans and client expectations to life.
We work mostly indoors and in commercial buildings. We work when our clients need their projects performed which makes our work interesting but also demanding - our work isn’t boring!
**Healthcare benefits, paid time off (PTO), and 401k are offered along with opportunities for advancement.**
- Follow all directions of construction management, and work with other team members to complete construction projects/ tasks accurately
- Load/ unload, transport, dismantle, and build to plans & requirements
- Operate power tools, hand tools, and heavy equipment such as jackhammers, survey equipment, and forklifts as required
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as metal, lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Assist and work with construction tradesmen like demo, HVAC, plumbing, framing, carpentry, electricians, millworkers, glaziers, shoplifters, and others.
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Communicate with staff, sub-contractors, vendors, customers, and others in person and with smartphone/ tablet as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- OSHA 10 certification is preferred (We will provide training as needed)
- Previous construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools and equipment, and an understanding of blueprints and construction plans is required
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean record
- Good verbal and tech. communication skills
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Availability to work day or night, any day of week, and long hrs when needed
- Strong depth perception, good eye-hand coordination, and mechanical skills are helpful
$25 - $35 hourly
About RSP Holdings Inc.
RSP Holdings Inc. is a general contracting company specializing in high-end retail and commercial construction. We have completed 500+ successful projects nationwide. Talk to us about joining our team. What we build gets noticed and so will you!