Our growing construction company is looking for a reliable and capable construction worker to come join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? This is the job for you!
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on site to ensure that you and your team members are not injured
- Help your team with all stages of the build to make sure that the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Trash out vacant buildings and transfer to dumpsite.
- Complete demolition of walls, railings, ceilings, flooring, etc.
- General runner for errands needed at the job site - pick up tools, equipment, product, etc.
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment and tools highly preferred
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
$12 - $16 hourly
About DVG Realty
DVG Realty works in partnership with Orange Property Management, Schlick Construction, Solid Roofing, and Dreamvesting Capital Group to provide a comprehensive approach to all matters involving Real Estate.