Our growing construction company is looking for a reliable and capable construction worker to come join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? This is the job for you!
$20 - $25+ per hour + Health insurance + Mileage reimbursement + Performance bonuses + Scheduled Financial reviews
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Remove any trash, debris or hazardous materials from the area to prep the site before construction begins
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Experience with construction builds is a big plus but we are willing to train on the job for motivated candidates
- Must have excellent hand eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Some experience using construction equipment highly preferred
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
$20 - $25+ per hour
About Strategy Properties
If you are a person that can deliver results and is looking for growth through doing so, look no further.
You will be recognized and rewarded financially, through growth, and comfort.