LS Commercial Real Estate
Our growing company is looking for a hard-working and skilled construction worker to help bring our construction plans to life! Under our construction manager’s direction, you will work alongside a team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, and apply your knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment to keep the project on track. You must have previous job-site experience, an OSHA10 card, and have a great work ethic and physical stamina. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Transfer, carry, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, lumber, tile, saws, grout, etc.
- Support craft workers (painters, electricians, carpenters, roofers, plasterers), sub-contractors, and other tradesmen as needed
- Use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as needed
- Adhere to all directions from the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Strong depth perception, good eye-hand coordination, and mechanical skills are helpful
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required - Trade certification, associate’s degree, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
- Own a valid driver's license
- OSHA 10 certification is required
$15 - $18 hourly
About LS Commercial Real Estate
LS Construction is a full-service general contractor and building maintenance provider, located in Kansas City, MO. We offer a wide services range in HVAC, plumbing, roof repairs, concrete, painting, and more. We are a customer-oriented company and we pride ourselves on providing the best value for our customers' projects.