Region Home Buyers LLC
We’re looking for a construction worker with a good work ethic, a history of consistent attendance, and great attitude to join our team. You’ll work under our project manager’s direction, alongside a team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, to bring our construction plans to life. The ideal candidate will have previous construction experience, have knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment. If you’re ready to work hard every day under various conditions, start your application today. This is a normal work week job with minimal weekend work. We strive to have good work life balance. This is a position with room to grow as construction skills are advanced.
- Perform work which may include carpentry, drywall repair, painting, plumbing, minor electrical, etc.
- Pick-up construction materials and / or tools as needed and deliver to jobsites
- Keep jobsites clean and free of hazardous materials which include pick-up and removal of construction-related debris, sweeping and water / ice removal
- Load, unload and identify building materials and tools and distribute to the appropriate locations.
- Maintain exterior surroundings in residential subdivisions which may include weeding, grass cutting, mulching, planting, de-icing
- Execute punchlist work at various stages throughout the construction process: pre-inspection, post-inspection, pre-client walk, pre-closing and post-closing
- Prior trades/construction experience
- Willing to perform many different tasks and help where needed
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
- Must have clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a reliable vehicle to get to work
- Must have smart phone and ability to use basic apps
$15 - $20 hourly
About Region Home Buyers LLC
Region Home Buyers is one of the largest real estate investment companies in Northwest Indiana, buying over 100 homes a year direct from owners. Region Home Buyers places an emphasis on meeting our core values. If you feel you’re a fit with our core values below, please continue the process and we will explore whether there is an opportunity for us to work together.
Region Home Buyers Core Values
- Dominate: Hard work, Competitive, Big Goals, Professional and Personal Development
- Integrity: Accountability, Honest, Consistency
- Stewardship: Giving, Serving, Selfless, Teaching, Dependable, Caring Lead by Example, Supportive