Deadwood Miners Hotel & Restaurant
We’re looking for an experienced construction worker with a good work ethic, a history of consistent attendance, and great physical strength and stamina to join our team. You’ll work under our construction manager’s direction, alongside a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, to bring our construction plans to life. The ideal candidate will have previous construction experience, be OSHA10 certified, and have knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment. If you’re ready to work hard every day under various conditions, start your application today.
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Support craft workers (painters, electricians, carpenters, roofers, plasterers), sub-contractors, and other tradesmen as needed
- Use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as needed
- Tear down old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Experience working on a construction site, understanding of blueprints and construction plans, and knowledge of construction tools, methods, and equipment is required
- Own a valid driver's license
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions such as extreme temperatures and rain
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
- Need to be OSHA 10 certified
$12 - $20 hourly
About Deadwood Miners Hotel & Restaurant
Deadwood Miners Hotel & Restaurant formerly known as the Hickok House is looking for fun, ambitious, responsible individuals to join our team. Feel free to stop in or reach out via phone or email.