Cornerstone Custom Builders, LLC
Our growing company is looking for a hard-working and skilled construction worker to help bring our construction plans to life! Under our construction manager’s direction, you will work alongside a team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, and apply your knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment to keep the project on track. You must have previous job-site experience, an OSHA10 card, and have a great work ethic and physical stamina. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Dismantle old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Properly dispose of debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean and meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Comply with all instructions given by the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Operate power tools, hand tools, and heavy equipment such as jackhammers, survey equipment, and forklifts as required
- Transfer, carry, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, lumber, tile, saws, grout, etc.
- Must be able to frame, carpentry work, painting, etc
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Previous construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools and equipment, and an understanding of blueprints and construction plans is required
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions such as extreme temperatures and rain
- OSHA 10 certification is required
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
$50,000+ a year
About Cornerstone Custom Builders, LLC
We specialize in both new construction and remodels. We are a smaller company with currently 7 employees. We pride ourselves on our fabulous work ethic and our attention to detail. We guarantee our employees 40 hours a week. We work four, ten-hour shifts. Our team enjoys having a three-day weekend, every week. We also offer paid holidays and vacation. We would love to sit down and visit, please apply today.