Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for supporting all departments with immediate and long term technology implementation, reporting, and improvement goals. Interaction with both TOH divisions will be crucial in the success. This position will be a proactive member on the TOH Team, providing insight to the management team in an effort to improve company technology performance and daily task efficiencies.
- Understand strategy, purpose, and user interface needs for all technologies.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the company’s back office systems.
- Support implementation of new server and web based technologies
- Support all departments with technology synergy, helping all software to work together as efficiently as possible
- Facilitate operational technology improvements in daily processes, staff productivity, and compliance with department policies
- Initiate collaborative work with areas of technology between departments to support lean operations
- Create department training and process documents to ensure consistency between departments and individual team members.
- Maintain and enhance general company procedure documentation and distribution
- Set up and conduct companywide technology training sessions on a regular basis to help support a learning and continuous improvement environment
- Set up and conduct companywide learning sessions on a regular basis to collect feedback and support continuous improvement
- Support and assist all departments to implement, create, and/or modify useful reports to increase efficiencies, information sharing, and performance
- Manage Trade Partner agreement documents and create an organization strategy
- Support Production Team with Trade Partner evaluation process
- Support Management team to organize back office server and department folders
- Research new server and web-based technologies and innovations in front and back office systems
- TOH Core values practiced when interacting with employees and trade partners.
- Advanced computing skills
- Experience with database management
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create training materials
- Adaptable to changing work priorities while meeting deadlines
- Advanced technology skills with Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with residential production front and back-office systems
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
$48,000 - $65,000
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven core values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.