RSP Holdings Inc.
Our construction company is seeking an experienced retail/ commercial construction professional with excellent leadership skills. If you're good at managing subcontractors, laying out jobs, keeping to a schedule, and maintaining safety and compliance at a construction site, then you might be perfect as our next construction superintendent. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated/ self-sufficient with 5 years+ of commercial construction field experience and a fine-tuned eye for the level of detail that high-end requires.
**Medical benefits & 401K offered. Generous project-related bonuses (above base pay) offered to take your earnings even higher**
- Understand project requirements and how to achieve successful results
- Execute and manage tasks and milestones in order to meet or beat schedule and budget expectations
- Keep a daily record of project progress, resources used, issues, and other information for the project manager and client
- Manage scope of work/ run your jobs assertively
- Minimize injuries and delays on building projects by requiring complete attention to health and safety standards, and report any issues to the project manager when they occur
- Communicate with the project's stakeholders to assure plan & specification compliance and that the project remains within schedule and budget
- Manage subcontractors' performance for contract compliance, progress, and quality
- Self-perform work as needed and when effective
- 5 years of prior experience in commercial construction is required for this position; additional management experience is preferred. 3 yrs. min. commercial work experience as Finish Carpenter, Glazier, or Millworker
- OSHA 10 certification required (OSHA 30 preferred) and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- Ability to perform physical work when needed
- Basic mobile computer skills and ability to use iPad, smartphones, construction apps, attend video conference calls, etc.
- High school diploma required. Related additional education and training preferred
- Good CA driving record
$104,000 - $120,000 yearly
About RSP Holdings Inc.
RSP Holdings Inc. is a general contracting company specializing in high-end retail and commercial construction. We have completed 500+ successful projects nationwide. Talk to us about joining our team. What we build gets noticed and so will you!