Lena Voloshin, Broker at Compass
We are looking for an experienced construction superintendent who can lead our labor crew and subcontractors. You'll help our construction company plan and manage projects from start to finish for homeowners. Additional responsibilities include daily scheduling, maintaining the safety and compliance of a construction site, and supervising all activities. Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years of construction field experience with leadership skills in managing general contractors highly preferred. Are you the type of person who enjoys seeing a project through to completion with a team? If so, this role is perfect for you. Apply today!
- Analyze subcontractor productivity toward timelines and performance goals to ensure that the project is on schedule to be finished on budget and to the highest possible quality
- Maintain a daily record of project progress and home repair updates for the project manager and the homeowner
- Consult with the project's stakeholders to ensure that the project remains within budget
- Require complete adherence to health and safety regulations on construction sites to avoid accidents and delays, and report any problems to the project manager as soon as possible
- Employ subcontractors and ensure they have all of the necessary permits
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current general contractor license
- 5 years of prior experience as a general contractor is required for this position; additional management experience preferred
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Lena Voloshin, Broker at Compass
We are a local residential real estate development company specializing in the construction of spec and custom high-end homes. We have been in business for 13 years and are looking to grow our great team.