We are looking for an experienced construction superintendent who can lead our labor crew and subcontractors. You'll help our construction company plan and manage projects from start to finish for homeowners. Additional responsibilities include daily scheduling, maintaining the safety and compliance of a construction site, and supervising all activities. Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years of construction field experience with leadership skills in managing general contractors highly preferred. Are you the type of person who enjoys seeing a project through to completion with a team? If so, this role is perfect for you. Apply today!
- Prepare a written proposal for homeowners that includes a cost estimate for the project
- Review subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure that the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Recruit subcontractors and make sure they have all of the necessary permits
- Minimize injuries and delays on building projects by requiring complete attention to health and safety standards, and report any issues to the project manager when they occur
- Keep a daily record of project progress and home improvements for the project manager and the homeowner
- Current general contractor license
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a general contractor required, preferably with some additional managerial experience
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office software
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About IPS Cash
IPS Cash is a growing real estate investment company that buys houses for cash in New England. We improve lives through real estate by offering unique solutions.