M/E Real Estate Companies
Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our construction company needs an experienced construction project manager to supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
- Put organizational systems into place to ensure tools, vehicles, and equipment are well-maintained, and schedule maintenance if needed
- Acquire the appropriate licenses and permits from the corresponding authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Conduct business with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Ensure teams work to follow all health and safety standards to prevent injuries and obstacles to project completion, and quickly report any safety regulation issues
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Work with general contractors, critical subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Supervise general contractors and laborers and provide direction when needed to ensure the job is high quality
- Forecast monetary needs for the project and accurately manage the budget
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Familiarity with construction project management software is highly valued
- College degree (Bachelor’s) in construction management, engineering, or another relevant field
- One year of previous experience as a construction project manager required
- Superb leadership capability, organizational skills, time-management abilities, and communication skills
- PMP certification is a plus
$65,000 - $85,000
About M/E Real Estate Companies
Our company helps others reach their goals and find freedom. We are a real estate operation that does flipping, wholesale, rental, and new home construction markets. We provide A-players with the chance to achieve a level of excellence beyond their imagination. Some would call us “house flippers or “builders” but our company believes in our culture: We take what’s old, worn out, and neglected, restore it to new life.
We’re a people-focused company. We operate on EOS and pride ourselves on our accountability and transparency from the top down. We cultivate curiosity, genuine concern, open and honest communication.
- Extreme ownership
- Hard work
- Personal and professional development