We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our growing construction team in Hancock County! If you love the home-building process, especially when building cool homes, and enjoy managing subcontractors and interacting with customers, we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking an experienced construction professional with excellent project management skills. If you have experience scheduling and managing subcontractors, and coordinating and supervising all aspects of new home construction, then you might be perfect as our next Project Manager. Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years of construction field experience who can supervise all site activities and maintain safety compliance at all times.
- Provide continuity of an excellent customer experience through construction
- Manage the construction timeline and schedule for 10-15 homes at one time using company construction software
- Review the plans and specifications for each home and ensure construction is completed per those documents
- Coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure timely completion of activities
- Communicate with customers as their main point of contact throughout the home’s construction
- Punch out homes at various stages of construction to identify subcontractor errors and plan problems
- Identify errors in construction or plans and communicate with management and customer
- Process change orders and ensure they are communicated with subcontractors
- Review invoices for completed work and identifies items to be back-charged to other subcontractors
- Facilitate customer meetings during construction including home visits, electrical walk-through, and the homeowner orientation
- Maintain job site cleanliness and upkeep
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Must have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree is preferred for this role
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office software
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, and time-management skills
- Great customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
$65,000 yearly DOE
About Joyner Homes
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-ins, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always continue improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity, no matter the cost.