RSP Holdings Inc.
Construction Site Supervisor (Interior/ High End)
Seeking Construction Superintendents with various experience building high-end retail/ commercial tenant improvement projects. What type of Sup. are you? (We have numerous opportunities)
Junior Superintendent - Understands all aspects of construction but requires support to excel. You still get results and lead successful projects.
Up to a;
Sr. Superintendent - Completely self-reliant/ thinks like an owner - Needs little or no help: highly organized, experienced, and is a Gets Results leader.
RSP has been building great jobs for 30 years and we are looking for the right kind of leaders. If this role is perfect for you. Apply today!
- Discuss the project's costs with clients and make sure the project stays within budget
- Keep a daily record of project progress and home improvements for the project manager and the homeowner
- Reduce accidents and delays on construction sites by ensuring strict adherence to health and safety regulations and reporting any problems to the project manager as soon as they arise
- Review subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure that the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Ensure that each construction project produces a high-quality finished product, manage construction workers, conduct routine on-site inspections, and provide guidance as needed
- Good character, good communicator, enthusiasm for performance & success
- 5+ years of interior commercial construction
- Working Superintendent. Capable of lifting 50+lbs. and can self-perform select/ occasional job site tasks using all the tools of the trade
- Interior commercial construction focus
- Journeyman-level experience preferred in one or more of the following trades
- Metal framing, Storefront/glazing, finish carpentry, explain how your expertise qualifies you
- Effective work habits (e.g., First In/ First Out, not afraid of hands-on work, etc.)
- Willing to work any hour, any day. Our clients often require off-hrs. Work because of noise
- CDL & clean driving record
$75,000 - $115,000 yearly
About RSP Holdings Inc.
RSP Holdings Inc. is a general contracting company specializing in high-end retail and commercial construction. We have completed 500+ successful projects nationwide. Talk to us about joining our team. What we build gets noticed!