Within our designated market, we are looking to hire a Construction Sales Representative.
A Construction Sales Representative is responsible for identifying leads and proactively pursuing and selling them. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with excellent sales and marketing skills. He or She is also responsible for building, maintaining and growing long-term relationships with clients; therein contributing to the revenue base to meet and exceed the Company's targeted profit objectives.
- Identify and meet with prospective clients in his or her assigned market area to deliver sales presentations and sell all services, as appropriate.
- Follow up with key decision makers to aptly center in on potential clients, as well as manage and assist in all areas throughout the duration of the project.
- Utilize the Company's Contact Relationship Management (CRM) tool on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting all activities, and develop robust information profiles on prospective customers to facilitate the acquisition of new business.
- Proactively communicate with, or respond to all customer queries from the beginning until the end of the completion of project.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to grow existing client base and follow up with key decision makers.
- Track all prospective customer information, status and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Background in the construction/building industry preferred.
- Solid insides sales and customer service experience.
- Sales and service to contractors and builders.
- Energetic and driven to succeed.
- English and Spanish fluency a plus.
- College degree preferred, however prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience making outbound calls and skills to include demonstrated closing skills.
- Experienced professional capable of attaining and exceeding quota.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make presentations to customers via phone and in person.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
$30,000 - $36,000 DOE
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.