Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced Construction/Restoration Estimator to join our team. You will assist our busy team by producing proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs for construction projects. Our ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in construction estimation and very strong communication and project management skills. Xactimate estimating software experience is needed. If you’re looking to bring your critical thinking, analytical, and math skills to the next level, we’d like to connect. Please apply today.
- Visit construction sites to obtain necessary client requirement information
- Collaborate with the construction project manager to oversee and coordinate the bid process for vendors and subcontractors
- Compute labor, construction materials, time, and product costs to estimate overall cost for construction projects
- Create estimates, budgets, written proposals, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Examine specifications, blueprints, proposals, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, accounting, or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
- Excellent project management, time-management, and communication skills are necessary
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the construction industry - project estimating or construction management is needed
- Knowledge of data and risk analysis, research methodology, accounting, and estimation metrics is critical
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.