Herman Construction Group
CQCMs are responsible for ensuring projects are built following owner requirements as specified in the contract documents. The CQCM will coordinate with other trades, process daily reports of project progress and adhere to all guidelines issued by owner. This position will also require the CQCM to wear a dual hat as SSHO.
- Lead in implementing the three phases of Quality Control: Preparatory, Initial and Follow-up.
- Control the daily technical and administrative functions of the USACE RMS/QSC system.
- Coordinating third-party testing agents as outlined in the quality control plan.
- Preparing, implementing and managing the Quality Control plan for each job.
- Preparing and completing daily Quality Control reports.
- Ensuring all Quality Control (QC) activities occur in a timely fashion in accordance with the project's schedule.
- Manage project close-out/Red Zone to ensure completion before project completion.
- Ability to coordinate, document, and enforce safety and health on various construction site projects.
- Oversee and manage the onsite execution of all field activities regarding Health and Safety procedures while exercising his/her authority to temporarily suspend workers from the job site for serious Health & Safety violations.
- Certificate in the successful completion of Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C) course.
- Undergraduate degree in architecture, engineering or construction management.
- Ten plus years construction experience, a minimum of 3-5 years in a CQCM role.
- Experience in large-scale construction management or construction trade with increasing levels of responsibility.
$90,000 - $105,000
About Herman Construction Group
Herman Construction provides quality construction services to the federal government, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Veterans Administration, Homeland Security, Space Launch Operation (SLO) and the private sector.
The strength of Herman Construction, quite simply, is our people. At the heart of our success lies a group of passionate, long-tenured leaders who have all led impressive careers within the construction industry. With satellite offices in Northern California, Arizona, and Washington, DC our team is able to serve our clients with the utmost responsiveness and collaboration.