Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our accounting team as our purchasing agent. This new position will identify suppliers, researching goods and services, processing purchase orders, and verifying delivered items for Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services and our related companies and other duties as assigned. Awesome and friendly work environment! This is a great opportunity for those who want to get in on a new position and grow with it.
- Building an understanding of our current purchases and trends
- Researching and comparing suppliers, goods, and services
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency
- Requesting cost proposals and negotiating contracts and prices
- Preparing and processing purchase orders
- Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations
- Additional accounts receivable as needed
- Additional accounts payable as needed
- 4-year degree in business administration, procurement, or a related field preferred
- Previous experience as a purchasing agent or in a similar position for at least 3 years
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ethical business acumen
- Basic computer skills
- Construction industry experience is a plus
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services
Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services is continuously dedicated to providing the pipeline industry with services that exceed the expectations of our customers while maintaining the highest regard for safety, quality, and the environment.
Our goal is to provide the greatest value in the energy pipeline construction industry. With over 50 years of experience, we look to diversify into renewable energy sectors that will continue to support the utility industry through the next 50 years.
Mid-Ohio Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace offering quality benefits to employees including:
- Medical /Dental /Life Insurance.
- 401K with match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Paid Holiday and PTO/Vacation.
- Work boot reimbursement program.