Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Candidates must be willing to drive to work sites from Dayton to Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious individual to fill the Rehab Punch Out Position. The ideal candidate will possess the unique combination of providing exceptional Service, Quality, and Reliability, in all areas related to plumbing, drywall repair, touch up paint, trim, etc. The Rehab Punch Out contractor will work with the Project Manager to quickly and efficiently make the necessary repairs to prepare the home in move in condition. This position addresses deadlines across a multitude of assigned services on a daily basis.
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and drywall repair knowledge
- 2-3 years experience in Residential Construction
- Work with Project Manager to coordinate various phases of rehab construction.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and complete punch-out work as needed.
- Coordinate equipment and material deliveries as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative and hold accountability.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical and drywall repair knowledge.
- 2-3 years experience in residential construction.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of residential construction.
- Candidate must have general construction experience.
- Team work is a priority. Must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working evening and occasional weekend hours.
- Possess tools necessary to complete repairs and installations.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Pass a background check.
- Must possess mobile phone with internet access.
Please respond with most current contact information and references.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The candidate will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager.
$17- $20 hourly
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.