Herman Construction Group
Currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Scheduler to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have have experience with building schedules for the Federal Construction industry to include knowledge in Design Build and Bid Build projects.
- Develops and manages company-wide construction schedules to included schedules to submit in proposal packages
- Analyze critical activities, schedule updates and delays (TIA's) and suggest alternatives to stay on track
- Create SDEF files, variance and milestone reports
- Attend and participate in progress meetings to discuss time related issues
- Abilities to interpret contract specs, drawings and language
- Assist Project Managers with cost loading schedule activities
- Possess strong understanding of each projects scope to lead to the overall objective of the schedule
- Proficient with Primavera P6, Procore, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point) and RS Means
- 5-10 years of diverse Federal Construction scheduling
- BA/BS degree in Construction, Engineering or related Trade
$90,000 - $110,000
About Herman Construction Group
Herman Construction provides quality construction services to the federal government, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Veterans Administration, Homeland Security, Space Launch Operation (SLO) and the private sector.
The strength of Herman Construction, quite simply, is our people. At the heart of our success lies a group of passionate, long-tenured leaders who have all led impressive careers within the construction industry.
- Long Term Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- 401k with matching
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time