Hovas Development is seeking a Construction Project Manager that specializes in production building. Responsibilities span a broad spectrum and include project planning/scheduling, resource allocation and subcontractor relations in addition to cost management, safety and compliance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Leading the overall homebuilding process
- Build and maintain positive subcontractor relations
- Continually evaluate quality, safety, scheduling and cost control measures and enforce the site safety
- Mange the construction schedule and ensure the highest quality product is delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to understand and interpret construction documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules, with knowledge of all phases of home construction
- Resolve day-to-day problems on the job site, and inspect all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Ability to order all materials required to construct houses, and working with the Construction Manager to set up and monitor the construction schedule
- Ensure that the worksite is clean, orderly and visually appealing during construction
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years as a builder
- Experience in managing multiple construction projects
- Proven ability to delegate and manage tasks to meet established deadlines
- Ability to access, input and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, scheduling and follow-up capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Health Insurance optional
About Hovas Development
Hovas Development is a Houston-based Real Estate Investment Company focusing on single family homes.
We foresee doing 30+ flips, 20+ wholesales, 20+ new builds, buying 8+ rentals, 20+ loans, 20+ construction jobs, 20+ seller financed sales, and 15+ turn-key rentals in 2019.
We have 9 employees, six that are in office and 3 in the field.