STOP Restoration of Winston Salem
Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our construction company needs an experienced construction project manager to supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
Hiring bonus after 30 and 90 days!
- Forecast monetary needs for the project and accurately manage the budget
- Clarify the scope with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to produce an accurate list of project specifications, including manual labor needs and necessary materials
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Supervise general contractors and laborers and provide direction when needed to ensure the job is high quality
- Comply with all best-practice health and safety standards to prevent injuries and slowdowns at construction sites, and promptly report any safety regulation issues
- Familiarity with construction project management software is highly valued
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in construction management
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a bonus
- College degree (Bachelor’s) in construction management, engineering, or another relevant field
$72,000 - $84,000 yearly
About STOP Restoration of Winston Salem
STOP Restoration is a fast-growing restoration contractor specializing in disaster clean-up, structural drying, and repair. We pride ourselves on organization, communication, and being the best service provider in the area. We care about our team and want them to succeed and grow to reach their potential. We have a solid team and are looking for others who can join us, maintain our standards, and elevate our service.