Cornerstone Homes TC LLC
Seeking a Construction Project Manager for multiple active residential and commercial projects based in Traverse City, Michigan.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes many great benefits including transportation stipends, paid holidays, paid vacation days, profit sharing, health savings account employer contributions, and medical and dental benefits with employee premiums covered 100% by Cornerstone Homes TC.
Project Managers are highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead and multitask in order to meet deadlines and keep projects on budget.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes and evaluate project risks
- Oversee and plan construction projects from beginning to end
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
- Regularly conduct site checks for progress and quality and document job status in BuilderTrend and keep stakeholders aware of the progress
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects, and key Team Members
- Schedule building inspections and ensure all deadlines are met
- Contribute to blueprint development process using in the field experience
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Highly organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Competence with company software tools (Google drive, BuilderTrend, etc.)
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Able to plan ahead and schedule subcontractors weeks in advance
- Excellent knowledge of relevant safety rules and regulations as well as building quality standards
- Conflict resolution and conflict management skills
- Excellent time management ability
$45,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Cornerstone Homes TC LLC
Cornerstone Homes TC is a family business with a combined 35+ years of construction and real estate investment experience. Cornerstone Homes TC LLC improves its community by building high-quality new homes and commercial buildings.